Duration: 14 days
Moscow → Sviyazhsk (~780 km.)
Driving through Vladimir and Nizhny Novgorod:
- Vladimir was Russian capital before Moscow. On the outskirt of Vladimir that is one of the earliest records of modern Homo sapiens in Europe. Some rivers in the Vladimir region have Sanskrit names (Agra, Tara, etc.). See Day 13.
- Nizhny Novgorod is an important economic, transportation, scientific, educational and cultural center in Russia. The city is located where the Oka River pours into the Volga River. See Day 12.
- Sviyazhsk is an island connected to the mainland by a road. It is located at the confluence of the Volga and Sviyaga Rivers.
- Sviyazhsk is sited on the same 55° parallel with Moscow.
- Sviyazhsk was founded in 1551 by Ivan the Terrible as a Russian fortress to seize nearby Kazan than the capital of the powerful Khanate of Kazan descended from the Golden Horde, a Mongol and later Turkicized khanate established in the 13th century.
- In 1918 Sviyazhsk became the place of the decisive battle between the Red Army and the White Army, which wanted the restoration of the monarchy in Russia. At the stake was also the Romanovs gold (Gold reserve of the Russian Empire) moved to Kazan from Saint-Petersburg in 1915 because of the First World War started in 1914. At the beginning of that time, Russia’s gold reserves were the largest in the world. More than 1300 tons of gold. In 1918 more than half of the gold reserve of the Russian Empire was in Kazan. With the rise to power of Josef Stalin, the Soviet Union’s gold reserve began to grow rapidly, and by 1941 amounted to 2800 tons, reaching historic maximum. Current gold reserve of Russia is over 1650 tons.
- Christian saint Christopher with dog head is another mystery left by Ivan the Terrible. It is a very unique fresco for the Russian Orthodox Church and the Western Christian tradition. Usually, St. Christopher is usually depicted as a giant man carrying young boy who is actually Christ. In Greek the meaning of the name Christopher is “carrier of Christ”. St. Christopher in Sviyazhsk has no Christ on his shoulder and looks rather like Anubis, one of the oldest gods of Egypt. Anubis is associated with Sirius and is one of the most frequently represented gods in ancient Egyptian art. He has a human body and the head of a dog. In the Ptolemaic period (350 – 30 BCE), Anubis was merged with the Greek god Hermes, whose mother was Maia, the daughter of Atlas and the oldest of the seven Pleiades. Hermes Trismegistus is the author of the Hermetic Corpus, the famous series of sacred texts that greatly influenced the Western esoteric tradition.
- On the other hand, saint Christopher of Sviyazhsk resembles Hayagriva (Sanskrit, literally ‘Horse-neck’), a horse-headed avatar of the Lord Vishnu in Hinduism. Hayagriva is worshipped as the God of knowledge and wisdom, with a human body and a horse’s head. Some of the early evidences of the worship of Hayagriva date back to 2000 BCE, when Indo-Aryan people worshipped the horse. Hayagriva is an asura. In post-Vedic Sanskrit literature, asura was back-formed as a-sura, «non-sura», with sura then associated with a group of demi-gods who inhabit Indra’s domain. Asuras are akin to the Titans of the Greek mythology. The mouth of Russian river Sura is just 170 km. east of Sviyazhsk. In Sanskrit, the word ‘Sura’ has many meanings, including: water, sage, sun, divinity, etc. Also, ‘Sura’ is a chapter of the Qur’an. Vyas River is a tributary of the Russian Sura River (the Volga basin). Vyasa is the central figure in Hinduism, the author of the Mahabharata and the scribe of the Vedas. The rivers Sura and Sviyaga (after that Sviyazhsk is named) are originated in the same Ulyanovsk region, the motherland of Lenin. The distance between the sources of these rivers is only 50 km.
- In 2014, a delegation of the Order of Malta visited Sviyazhsk and donated the relics of the great Christian saints to the monastery which
has the above mentioned exclusive fresco of St. Christopher with dog / horse head, rooted with ancient Egypt and India.
Night in Sviyazhsk
Sviyazhsk → Kazan (~60 km.) → Izhevsk (~390 km.)
- Kazan lies at the confluence of the Volga and Kazanka Rivers. It is the eighth most populous city in Russia. Kazan has been favored by many Russian monarchs. The Kazan Kremlin built in 16th century by Ivan the Terrible is a World Heritage Site.
- In 2009 Kazan was granted the right to brand itself as the “Third Capital” of Russia. It is also the “Sports capital of Russia”. The city hosted the 2013 Summer Universiade, 2014 World Fencing Championships, the 2015 World Aquatics Championships, and is one of the host cities for the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup and the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- There is a long-running dispute about the date of foundation. The estimates range from the early 11th century to the late 13th century. It could have been a stop on the Volga trade route from Scandinavia to Baghdad. Surely, Kazan was a border post between Volga Bulgarians (who settled in the area of the middle Volga and Kama in 7th – 8th century) and two Finnic tribes, the Mari and the Udmurt. In Syria, Mari was an important trade and cultural center dated 3000 BCE. The modern Udmurt Republic of Russia has many profound names of rivers translated from Vedic Sanskrit. See Day 3.
- Kazan is the ‘motherland’ of Russian pyramids. The first Russian pyramid temple was built in Kazan in 1823 and consecrated on the feast day of 13th century Russian Grand Prince Alexander Nevsky who is Heavenly patron of Saint-Petersburg and Russian Emperor Alexander I, the defeater of Napoleon. This pyramid temple is deducted to the Image of Edessa. According to Christian tradition, the Image of Edessa was a holy relic consisting of a square or rectangle of cloth upon which a miraculous image of the face of Jesus had been imprinted. It is considered to be the first icon (image). The ruler of Edessa Abgar V is claimed to be the first Christian king in history and his kingdom to be the first Christian state. Edessa (now Turkish Urfa) is also considered to be the birthplace of Abraham, the common patriarch of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Near Urfa (Edessa) is the cave of the Long-suffering Job from the Old Testament. Last Russian Emperor Nicolas II was born on the feast day of Job the Long-suffering and symbolically repeated his destiny.
- In 2002, the ex-President of Russia Boris Yeltsin commissioned in Kazan the multifunctional complex ‘Pyramid’. It is one of the largest culture and leisure complexes in the Volga region. This is the only building of such configuration located in Russia and Europe. The investors spent over $40 mln. The height of Kazan ‘Pyramid’ is over 30 meters. In comparison, the height of Great Pyramid of Giza is about 140 meters. In 2005, a star in Orion constellation got the name of Kazan ‘Pyramid’. Orion is one of the most prominent and recognizable constellations in the sky. It is also known that the three pyramids in Giza correspond to the three stars of the Orion’s Belt. The ancient Egyptians believed
that the gods descended from the Belt of Orion and from Sirius (the brightest star in the sky aligned with the Orion’s Belt three stars). In Egyptian cosmology, Orion was associated with the god Osiris and Sirius was
associated with the goddess Isis. They are both the main Egyptian deities.
- Our Lady of Kazan is the most beloved holy icon among the Russian Christians. It has been revered as the main national shrine and known as the Holy Protectress of Russia. The icon was miraculously recovered in 16th century during the rule of Ivan the Terrible. There are thousands of churches in Russia deducted to icon of Our Lady of Kazan. Its highest stature within the Russian Orthodox Church is confirmed by its two major cathedrals, the Our Lady of Kazan Cathedral on the Red Squire (Moscow), and the Our Lady of Kazan Cathedral in Saint-Petersburg. The latter is the main cathedral of Saint-Petersburg.
- Symbolic are the feast days of Our Lady of Kazan icon. July 21 is the day when the icon was miraculously uncovered after conflagration in Kazan in 1579. It is also the feast day of Saint Procopius the Blessed, the ancestor of the Romanovs Imperial House, passed away in Ustyug in 1303. The second feast day of Our Lady of Kazan is November 4, which is also the Russian Day of National Unity succeeded November 7, the date of the October Revolution (1917) officially celebrated countrywide from 1918 to 1991. Also, symbolic is the iconography of Our Lady of Kazan icon. It is the only icon of Our Lady where young Christ points his right hand to her Vishuddha, or throat chakra. In Hindu tradition, Vishuddha chakra is known as the purification center. It is also associated with wisdom. Wisdom helps harmoniously unite Matter and the Sprit, represented on the icon by Our Lady and Christ.
- In August 2004, as a gesture of reconciliation, Pope John Paul II presented unconditionally his dear an 18th century copy of the icon of Our Lady of Kazan to the Russian Church. On the next feast day of the holy icon, July 21, 2005, Russian Patriarch Alexius II placed it in the Annunciation Cathedral of the Kazan Kremlin. This image is also called Fatima image of Our Lady of Kazan. Before Pope John Paul II got this icon in 1993, it had stayed in Fatima (Portugal) from 1970 onwards. Interestingly, the name of the town and parish in Catholic Portugal is a rendition of the Arabic given name Fatima. Presumably, the town was named after a Moorish Muslim princess. The most known Fatima was the favorite daughter of the prophet of Islam Muhammad and the wife of his the cousin Ali, the fourth caliph. In some ways, she is considered a Muslim counterpart to Mary, Mother of Jesus, as the ideal model for all women. Fatima is one of four perfect women mentioned in the Quran. The other three were Aisha, Khadijah, and Mary. Portugal Fatima is associated with the Marian apparitions that were witnessed by three children in 1917 (the year of Russian revolution). Among the main revelations was the Virgin’s alleged request for the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. In the first in history meeting between the Pope and the Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church in February 2016 (Havana), Francis gave Kirill a reliquary of the 9th century Saint Cyril (buried in Rome), whereas Kirill gave Francis a copy of the icon of the Our Lady of Kazan.
Lenino-Kokushkino (~40 km. from Kazan)
- Lenin, the future founder of the Russian Communist Party, the architect and first head of the Soviet state, became a revolutionary in Kazan, while being a student in the faculty of law at what was then called Kazan Imperial University. In Kazan the young Lenin formed his political ideas. His grandfather Alexander Blanc had an estate (now Lenino-Kokushkino). Lenin lived and spent his childhood summers here.
- The estate (now museum) is located on the bank of Ushnya River. In Sanskrit, Ushna (Usna) has several meanings including: hot, sharp, active, etc. Ushna and Sula rivers are tributaries of the Myosha River (the Kama basin). Interestingly, Moisha (Moshe) is the Russian name of the Biblical figure Moses, former Egyptian prince, who later in life became religious leader of Hebrews and lawgiver, to whom the authorship of the Torah, or acquisition of the Torah from Heaven is traditionally attributed. As far as the above mentioned Russian river Sula is concerned, Sulla (138 – 78 BCE) was a skillful Roman general and statesman who revived the office of dictator, which had been inactive over a century before, and used his powers to reform the Roman Law and the Roman Constitution. Russian river Sula had its name long before the Roman Sulla was born.
- Near Lenino-Kokushkino is the settlement Chita located on the bank of the above mentioned river Myosha. In Sanskrit, ‘Chitta’ is ‘memory’. It is derived from the root ‘chit’, ‘to be conscious’. Chitta is the Subconscious mind, the store-house of memory.
Vyatskiye Polyany (~120 km. from Lenino-Kokushkino)
- Town Vyatskiye Polyany is located on the right bank of the Vyatka River. The place has been known from 16th century.
- During the World War II Vyatskiye Polyany was the major manufacturer of the PPSh-41 sub-machine gun. It was one of the major infantry weapons of the Soviet Army fighting the Nazi. Around six million PPSh-41s were manufactured. During the War, George Shpagin, the designer of this cheap to produce and easy to maintain weapon, lived and worked in Vyatskiye Polyany.
- Izhevsk is the capital city of the Udmurt Republic of Russia. In Sanskrit, ‘Uddamara’ means ‘excellent, respectable, of high rank or consequence’; ‘Murti’ means ‘incarnation, embodiment, deity’, etc. The capital city of Udmurtia is Izhevsk located near the confluence of the rivers Izh and Kama, both bearing Sanskrit names. In Sanskrit, ‘Kama’ is desire and ‘Iz’ means ‘master, lord, and the supreme spirit’.
- Kambarka is a town of the Udmurt Republic, Russia. It is named after the river Kambarka (the Kama River basin). Kambar is a city in Sindh province of Pakistan. Kambar is just 30 km. north from the world famous Mohenjo-daro flourished during the third millennium BCE. In Sanskrit, ‘Kambara’ is a genus of plants in the ginger family. Name of Kambarka might be also liked to Sanskrit word ‘Kumbakha’ for a pot, pitcher, and the Aquarian. The Kumbh Mela in India is the biggest faith festival on the planet.
- After the fall of the Khanate of Kazan in 16th century, the modern Izhevsk land became a part of the Russian statehood. Industrial development of the land started in 18th century from Peter the Great and its daughter Empress Elizabeth. One of the biggest water reservoirs in Europe was formed for ironworks. Palm-wide iron bands produced in Izhevsk were supplied to Moscow for the Kremlin renewal. Also, the iron from Izhevsk was used for construction in Saint-Petersburg.
- Since the World War II, due to its safe geographical location, Izhevsk has been an important manufacturer of military components. The production of the world known AK-47 automatic rifle started in 1948 and continues to this day. The rifle’s designer, Mikhail Kalashnikov lived in Izhevsk until his death in 2013. Izhevsk has a title of the ‘Armory of Russia’ which it shares with the city of Tula. Interestingly, Tule is the mythical northern country in Greek legend, ancient Hyperborea. It is described in the works of Helena Blavatsky, a founder of the Theosophical Society.
Night in Izhevsk
Izhevsk → Votkinsk (~60 km.) → Perm (~230 km.) → Kungur (~100 km.)
- Votkinsk is one of the oldest cities in the Urals. The highest point of the Ural Mountains is the Mount Narada (Narodnaya). Narada is the Vedic sage who carries enlightening wisdom and travels to distant worlds and realms of the Universe.
- Votkinsk was established in the middle of 18th century as a metallurgical center.
- The town is the birthplace of world famous Russian composer Tchaikovsky, who spent the first eight years of his life here. His father was the head of the famous local metallurgical plant. In the period of 18th — 20th centuries, the plant was the major Russian manufacturer of anchors, railway equipment, ships, excavators, gold mining drags, various weapons. Votkinsk ironworks was one of the most progressive at the time.
- In the middle of 20th century the plant started mass production of the ballistic missiles which are the core of Russian Nuclear Forces and the foundation of the of Russia’s nuclear triad.
- Siva or Shiva is the “destroyer and transformer” within the Hindu trinity and one of the principal deities of Hinduism. In Russia there are few settlements and rivers with ancient name Siva. One of them flows on the outskirts of Votkinsk and joints the Kama River in 20 km. south-west of Votkinsk. The direct distance from Votkinsk to the Kama River is just 10 km. Russia has few rivers named Siva. In Sanckrit, Siva means “auspicious, propitious, gracious, benign, kind, benevolent, friendly”, etc. It is said that the roots of Siva in folk etymology is “si” which means “in whom all things lie, pervasiveness” and “va” which means “embodiment of grace”.
- Votkinsk is the largest settlement in the Siva River Valley. In the past, during the spring floods, the Siva River was used to transport to the Kama River (the Volga basin) by special barges steam locomotives, steamships and other vessels produced by the Votkinsk plant. Totally, it has built about 400 vessels of various types and more than 630 steam locomotives of different series.
- In 1858, the craftsmen of Votkinsk plant manufactured and assembled the spire’s frame for the bell tower of the Peter and Paul Cathedral in Saint-Petersburg. The spire is the most notable vertical and symbol of the city which was the capital of Russia at that time. This 122-meter bell tower is still the tallest in Saint-Petersburg. This bell tower has the largest bell collection in the world. The Peter and Paul Cathedral is the tomb of Russian emperors, beginning from Peter the Great, the founder of Saint-Petersburg.
- Perm is the largest city on the Kama River. Perm is located near the above mentioned Ural Mountains. Kama is the Hindu god of human love or desire. In Sanskrit, “Kama” means “»desire, wish”, etc. Kama is one of the four goals of human life in Hindu traditions. Perm is stretches for 70 km. along the Kama and 40 km. across it. The city street grid parallels the Kama River.
- The Kama is the main tributary of the Volga River and one of the deepest and most picturesque rivers of Russia. This Kama river is the waterway which grants the Ural Mountains access to the White Sea, Baltic Sea, Sea of Azov, Black Sea, and Caspian Sea. The source of the Kama River is in the above mentioned Udmurtiya, in the village called Kuliga. In Sanskrit, “Kula” means “river bank, pond” whereas “Kulya” is “canal, stream”.
- In the Kama basin are nearly 74 000 rivers. One of its biggest tributary is the Chusovaya River which joints the Kama River near Perm. It is claimed that this confluence of rivers could have been the birthplace of Zoroaster (Zarathustra), an ancient Iranian prophet whose teachings developed into Zoroastrianism, the dominant religion in Ancient Persia. Major features of Zoroastrianism greatly influenced Judaism, Christianity, and Islam that have shaped the modern world.
Belogorsky Monastery (~115 km. south of Perm)
- Belogorsky monastery is located on the top of Belaya Gora (White Mountain). For the strictness of the charter, this monastery was once called the Ural Athos. Mount Athos in northeastern Greece is the most important centre of Eastern Orthodox monasticism.
- The foundation of the monastery goes back to 1891, in memory of the miraculous salvation of Prince Nicholas (future Nicholas II of Russia) from the murder in Japan. A Holy Cross (11 meters high) was erected. Ever since the monastery enjoyed the patronage of Nicholas II and his family.
- The monumental stone cathedral dedicated to the Exaltation of the Cross, was completed and opened in 1917 (the year of Russian revolution). It is the most grandiose religious building in the Perm region (over 160 000 km²). The height is 53 meters, width is 53 meters. It is similar to the Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Moscow, which is the main Christian cathedral in Russia. The spaciousness of the Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Moscow is 10 000 people. The spaciousness of the Cross-Exaltation cathedral on the White Mountain is 8 000 people.
- The Elevation of the Holy Cross is one of the Great Feasts of the Orthodox Church. It commemorates two events: 1) the finding of the Cross by the Empress Helen (the mother of Constantine the Great) on Golgotha in 326 AD, the place where Christ was crucified; 2) the recovery of the Cross on which Jesus Christ was crucified from the Persians. However, the very root of this feast is the Djed pillar, one of the most ancient and commonly found symbols in Egyptian mythology. It is a pillar-like symbol in hieroglyphics representing stability. It is associated with the creator god Ptah and resurrection god Osiris, commonly representing his spine. Osiris and Orion are the same in ancient Egypt, and the Egyptians believed that Osiris will return from Orion one day. During the annual “Raising the Djed”, the pharaoh used ropes to raise a pillar, with the assistance of priests. One of the most interesting images of Raising the Djed pillar is in Abydos in the Temple of Seti I (13th century BCE). By the way, SETI stands for the ‘Search for extraterrestrial intelligence’, a collective term for scientific searches for intelligent extraterrestrial life. To the rear of the temple of Seti I is the Osirion made of monoliths of surprising size and workmanship. It is believed that the most ancient depiction of Flower of Life is in the megalithic temple Osirion. It is said that the secret to how the Universe works lies within this geometrical pattern. It is one of the oldest sacred symbols known to man and a common symbol of many spiritual teachings around the world. Seti I made the Osirion an integral part of his funeral complex in Abydos. He is well known for his search (and cover) of the traces left by ‘gods’ in ancient Egypt. On a wall of the Temple of Seti I there is the unique and greatly valued list of the names of dynastic pharaohs of Egypt from Menes until Seti I’s father. Menes is credited with having united Upper and Lower Egypt and as the founder of the First Dynasty (~3000 BCE). Menes put the double white and red crown represented the unification of the two regions of Egypt, Upper and Lower Egypt. The White Crown of Upper (southern) Egypt merged with the Red Crown of Lower (northern) Egypt. The Double Crown not only symbolized the unification of both parts of Egypt under the divine king but also the unification of The Heaven and The Earth under the this pharaoh. It is known the
white color has always been a symbol of the heaven and the Spirit. The red color has represented the material wealth and the Matter. That is why combinations of white and red were widely presented on the smart clothes of gods, priests, kings and pharaohs.
- Father Superior Seraphim (1875-1959) of the Skete of Belogorsky monastery was a trusted friend of Grand Duchess Elizabeth and fulfilled her wish to be buried in Jerusalem. She and other members of the Russian Imperial Family were thrown alive to Selimskaya mine near Alapayevsk, on the next day after the murder of Nicolas II and his family in Yekaterinburg. Most were thought to have died slowly from injuries or starvation, rather than the subsequent fire. In 1921, Father Seraphim brought the remains of Elizabeth to Jerusalem, where they were laid to rest in the Russian Church of Maria Magdalene, located directly across the Kidron Valley from the Temple Mount. Mary Magdalene, a follower of Jesus, was the first to see Christ after his resurrection.
Kungur (~60 km. from Belogorsky Monastery)
- Kungur is the birthpalce of Kirill Khlebnikov (1784 – 1838), who was Member of the Saint-Petersburg Academy of Sciences, Director of the Russian-American Company, biographer of the pioneers of Russian America, the Russian colonial possessions in North America from 1733 to 1867. Settlements spanned parts of what are now the USA states of California, Alaska, and two ports in Hawaii. He studied life and culture of the people of the Far East and Northwest America and wrote several articles about it. His grandson Alexander (1877 — 1951) became the first guide and guardian of the Kungur cave. He made the Kungur cave a major excursion center. Among the most famous visitors were Princess Victoria, the older sister of above mentioned Elisabeth and Alexandra, who had married into the Russian imperial family, Head of state of the Soviet Union Mikhail Kalinin (1875 – 1946), Commander-in-Chief of the Soviet Army Georgy Zhukov (1896 – 1974) defeated Nazi Germany during World War II.
- Each year, in the summer, Kungur holds a spectacular festival of aeronautics “Celestial fair of the Urals”.
Kungur Ice Cave
- Kungur cave has been known since 1703 and is one of the most popular sights of Siberia and the Urals. Its estimated age is about 10 000 — 12 000 years.
- The cave is located on the right bank of the Sylva River, on the outskirt of Kungur.
- The cave has symbolic coordinates: 57°N, 57°E.
- Kungur cave is one of the largest karst caves in the European part of Russia, the world’s seventh plaster cave in length.
- The length of the cave is about 5700 m., of which 1.5 km. is equipped for visits by tourists. The average air temperature in the center of the cave is +5°C. Kungur cave contains 58 grottoes. The humidity in the grottoes is 90-100%.
- In 2011, Forbes selected ten of the most impressive caves in the world. Among all the Russian caves, only Kungur cave entered the list.
- The air in the cave is saturated with air ions, which have a beneficial effect on health. Here can be treated bronchial asthma, bronchitis, can be adjusted the blood pressure and be calmed the nervous system.
Night in Kungur
Kungur → Ganina Yama (~290 km.) → Devil’s Mound (~10 km.) → Yekaterinburg (~30 km.)
Ganina Yama (~290 km. south-east of Kungur)
- Ganina Yama and the Ipatiev House in Yekaterinburg are most often associated with the fate of the last Russian Emperor Nicholas II and his family in 1918. The name Ganina Yama, like the names of others places here related to the Russian Imperial family has Sanskrit origin.
- Devil’s Settlement is a cultish place of majestic cliffs on the mountain top. It is a stone crest 20 meters high, made up of massive towers of granite slabs, which have a volcanic origin and were formed about 300 million years ago.
Yekaterinburg (~30 km. from Devil’s Mound)
- Yekaterinburg is the biggest city of the Urals. It is located on the 60th meridian, which has the absolute number of the Urals sacral places on it.
- Yekaterinburg stands on the upper reaches of the river Iset. Interestingly, Iset is an Ancient Egyptian name, meaning “(She) of the throne”. It was the name of the goddess better known by her Greek name Isis.
- The Shigir Idol, exhibited in Yekaterinburg, is the most ancient wooden sculpture in the world. It was made during Mesolithic, 7500 BCE. The idol was discovered in 1890, on the eastern slope of the Middle Urals (~100 km of Yekaterinburg).
- The Ipatiev House in Yekaterinburg was the place where the former Emperor Nicholas II and his family were kept in 1918. Many researchers agree that the execution in this house was a staging. There are arguments that the Tsar’s family survived. Attention-grabbing is the house owner Nikolai Ipatiev (1869 – 1938) and his brother Vladimir Ipatieff (1867– 1952) who left the Soviet Union in 1930 and became the founding father of the modern petroleum chemistry in the United States.
- Nikolai Ipatiev (namesake of Nicholas II) bought his house in Yekaterinburg for 6 thousand rubles. At the same time he had a 1 million rubles contract with the Government of Nicholas II for the delivery of sleepers for the construction of the Trans-Siberian Railway, the longest in the world (9288 km.). The first wheelbarrow of the land at the very beginning of its construction in 1891 in Vladivostok was brought by Prince Nikolai (future Tsar Nicholas II). The steamship of the governor of Eastern Siberia, which defined the future city and port of Vladivostok in 1859, was called “America” and was built in New York in 1856. In honor of this steamer, the main street of Vladivostok until 1873 was called American. Another evidence of the long common history and evolutionary tasks of Russia and America has been recently discovered in New York. See the Stones from Brighton Beach (Day 14).
Night in Yekaterinburg
Yekaterinburg → Kamensk-Uralsky (~100 km.) → Allaki (~115 km.) → Arakul (~70 km.) →Verkhny Ufaley (~30 km.)
- The main landmark of the city is the rock called Stone Gate on a bank of the Iset River.
- The Stone Gate is a limestone rock 20 meters high with a rectangle arch (10 meters) in the center.
- The Iset River divides the city into two administrative regions: Sinarsky (Sinara) and Krasnogorsky (Red Cliff).
- Directly through the city of Kamensk-Uralsky passes the boundary of the Urals and Siberia, with most of the Sinar region is in Siberia. In the Hebrew Bible, Sinar (Shinar, Sennaar) is the term used the general region of Mesopotamia.
- Kamensk-Uralsky is a big metallurgical and railway center. The length of the city from north to south is approximately 27 km, from west to east 15 km.
- Allaki is a bizarre shape complex of 14 granite rocks (stone tents) standing on a small hill, 50 meters from the Lake Great Allaki, on the same parallel with Moscow.
- In Egypt, Allaqi is the major dry river (250 km.) in the southeastern part of the Eastern Desert of Egypt, draining the area from the hills near the Red Sea to the valley of the Nile. In the ancient time, Wadi (dry river) Allaqi was the way to the gold mines. Its mouth in the Nile Valley was ~115 km. south of south of Aswan on the eastern side of Lake Nasser. At this point used to be the now flooded by the lake settlement named Kuban. In Russia, Kuban is the name of a river in the Northwest Caucasus region in Krasnodar Krai. The Kuban River originates on the slopes of Mount Elbrus that is the highest mountain in Russia and in Europe, and the tenth most prominent peak in the world.
- In Hinduism, Alaka is the splendid home of Kubera, the lord of wealth and half-brother of Ravana from the Ramayana.
- Arakul is the name of a lake and gigantic rocks. In a straight line, Arakul is located ~95 km. south of the center of Yekaterinburg.
- Arakul rocks (also called Shikhan) are a mountain range, ~2 km. long, 60 meters high. It looks like the Chinese Great Wall, but built by Nature or / and highly developed civilization(s) in the very distant past.
- From the Arakul rocks are seen 11 lakes, including the Big Kagan and the Small Kagan. Interestingly, Kagan is a primarily Russian-Jewish surname related to the surname Kohen / Cohen, which denotes the descendants of the high priests of ancient Israel, descendants of Aharon, brother of Moses. Kagan was the supreme title in some medieval states that existed on the territory of present-day Russia.
- One of the famous bearers of such name was Lazar Moiseyevich Kaganovich (22.11.1893 – 25.07.1991), named “Iron Lazar”, one of the main associates of Joseph Stalin. He is known for helping Stalin to seize power. In Sanskrit, “sthalin” means “possessing any vessel or receptacle”. At his death in 1991, Lazar Kaganovich was the last surviving Old Bolshevik who were the members of Communist Party before the Russian Revolution of 1917. The most prominent survivors in the Communist Party were Lazar Kaganovich, Vyacheslav Molotov, Kliment Voroshilov, Anastas Mikoyan, and Stalin himself. The Soviet Union itself outlived Lazar Kaganovich by a mere five months.
Verkhny Ufaley (~30 km. from Arakul)
- This town is one of the oldest populated places in the Ural region.
- Verkhny Ufaley is rich in mineral deposits (nickel and iron ores, marble, fire clay).
- Near is the source of the Chusovaya River, the main water supply of Yekaterinburg.
Night in Verkhny Ufaley
Verkhny Ufaley ↔ Lake Chusovskoye (~15 km. one way)
Verkhny Ufaley → Kyshtym (~70 km.) → Turgoyak (~80 km.) → Miass (~15 km.) → Chebarkul (~20 km.)
- The Chusovaya River (>590 km.) is a tributary of the Kama River (>1800 km.), which in turn is a tributary of the Volga River (>3690 km.). The Chusovaya River enters the Sanskrit named Kama River near the city Perm (see Day 3).
- The Chusovaya River is remarkable in that it originates on the eastern slopes of the Ural Mountains in Asia, crosses the mountains, and mostly runs on their western slopes in Europe.
- The Chusovaya River is famous for its hundreds of large rock formations located along the shoreline. Many of them have poetic names.
Kyshtym (~70 km. from Verkhny Ufaley)
- Kyshtym was established in the middle of 18th century around two factories for production of cast iron and steel.
- Life of U.S. President Herbert Hoover was connected with Kyshtym. Before his presidency, Herbert Hoover’s company helped modernize the copper, iron and steel industry in Kyshtym (1910).
- The first largest hydroelectricity facility in the world was named after Herbert Hoover. It is located in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River.
- The modern Hoover Dam has also its own secrets. For instance, the two winged sculptures and the Pleiades’ star map. The Insider reveals about the constellation of the Pleiades and its central (and brightest) star Alcyone, around which our Sun rotates with its planets, including Venus, to which the collective essence of the Insider is connected. The insider point out that the feet of the statues point directly down to the Earth, while the arms and tips of the wings are directed to the Sky. Life Energy flows into the human complex of the body / mind / spirit from the Earth, through the legs. At the same time, the Mind Energy of the Infinite Creator flows from the top down, entering through the crown chakra.
- The Kyshtym Dwarf found near the town in 1996 is believed to be of extraterrestrial origin.
Turgoyak (~80 km. from Kyshtym)
- Turgoyak is the name of a town and a unique lake in the Southern Urals, which is one of the richest regions of Russia. In its depths are stored huge reserves of gold, platinum, copper, minerals and gems. However the main wealth of this region is the numerous lakes.
- Lake Turgoyak is a reservoir of pure drinking water whose quality is similar to that of the Lake Baikal in Southern Siberia. The Baikal is the largest freshwater lake by volume in the world, containing over 20% of the world’s fresh surface water. The Baikal Lake’s water volume is 23 615 km3, whereas the Turgoyak is only 26 km3.
- Lake Turgoyak contains more than half a billion tons of fresh water under the surface area. The water of the lake has a great transparency (up to 18 meters).
- Lake Turgoyak is located in a large basin, surrounded on all sides by low mountains and ridges. It is almost round in shape. The length of the lake is 6,9 km., its maximum width is 6,3 km., the coastline is 27 km. long.
- The lake is a large granite bowl with spring water. It lies in a granite massif and has a flat bottom. Such an unusual bottom relief is not found in any other mountain lake.
- The largest island on the lake is St. Vera Island (Isle of Faith). It is most famous for the megaliths. Weight of the largest slab is 17 tons. Scientists still cannot explain who built these mysterious structures and for what purpose. It is believed that the island was the center of the megalithic culture that existed in the Urals from about IV to III millennium BCE.
- This city is located on the eastern slope of the Southern Urals, at the foot of the Ilmen Mountains. According to Lenin’s decree, the Ilmen Mountains were declared in 1920 a mineralogical reserve, one of the first reserves created in Russia (after the 1917 revolution). It is the site of deposits of many rare-earth minerals.
- Miass is located on Ilmen Lake. Interestingly, lake with the same name in Veliky Novgorod (Novgorod the Great) is considered the cradle of modern Russian statehood.
- The symbol of the city is the moose. In Medieval Russia, it was associated with the constellation Orion.
- Miass settlement was founded in the second half of 18th century as a copper mining factory. During the 19th century, the development was driven by the discovery of the richest gold deposits in the Urals. Even Emperor Alexander I could not resist and during his stay in Miass, he tested his luck as a simple gold digger. The Emperor extracted about 360 kg of gold-bearing rocks and found a nugget weighing 3 kilograms.
- It is estimated that over its history, mankind has extracted more than 162.000 tons of gold. More than half of this volume was mined in the last 50 years.
- One of the world’s largest nuggets, the “Big Triangle” weighing over 36 kilograms, was found here in 1842, prior to the California Gold Rush (1848–1855). The “Big Triangle” (length — 39 cm, height — 28 cm.) has been stored in the Diamond Fund of Moscow Kremlin. This is the first and largest piece of gold to date in the world. All other items that were found later in other countries have been subjected to melting or processing.
- Today Miass is a major machinery center. Russian submarine-launched ballistic missiles are designed here.
- Miass has a rich mineralogical museum, one of the five largest Russian geological-mineralogical museums. Its three-story building (over 2 000 m2) exhibits most beautiful and interesting 9 000 crystal and rocks out of 30 000 units in storage.
Chebarkul (~20 km. from Miass)
- Chebarkul is the name of a town and a lake in the Southern Urals. The same name of the lake and the town comes from Turkic and means “Beautiful, colorful lake”.
- The Chebarkul Lake is the source of the Koelga River, which in turn flows into the other rivers, including the Tobol and the Ob that finally empties into the Arctic Ocean.
- The place today is most known for the fragment of the meteorite fell into the lake in February 2013. Interestingly, but the 6 meters across hole (‘made’ by the meteorite in the lake ice) was too round…
- Local enthusiastic researcher Nikolay Melnikov (Eng. Nicolas Miller) gives the best explanation. He made a video record of the falling of a fragment of a meteorite in Lake Chebarkul on February 15, 2013. A huge celestial body at high speed crashes into the ice, but instead of an explosion appeared only a cloud of steam and silence afterward. The object was not blown up. The edges of the hole were such smooth. It seemed that somebody carefully cut down beforehand… Nikolay says two days before the fall of the meteorite there was a reconnaissance. Three plasma balls scanned the lake for 15 minutes. This was exactly the place that the meteorite fragment later landed on.
- When the burning meteorite flew over the city of Chelyabinsk (~70 km from Chebarkul) at an altitude of almost 50 km, an unidentified flying object (UFO) of a cigar-like shape approached the meteorite and created a plasma shield. There was an explosion and the meteorite exploded into three parts and went out. A second later it caught fire again. One of the splinters (the size of a bus) flew in the direction of Chebarkul.
- On the enlarged photographs it can be seen that a huge stone (diameter ~ 3 meters) is carried by 6 flying objects of small sizes. They appeared from the cigar-like UFO after an explosion in the air. They dragged it for 75 km from the place of explosion to Lake Chebarkul. Near the lake the speed of the fragment decreased. At that time one of the UFOs separated to cut the lake ice by a laser, preparing the hole. That is why their intelligence was carried out on the lake two days before the event. The heavenly body was carefully ‘directed’ into the lake. Thus, Nikolay’s camera (on the top of his shore house) did not fix the explosion. The lake did not come out of the shores as it should have happened if the fragment had crashed into the lake itself without ‘help’ of the UFOs. Moreover, the neatly cut ice floe of a circular shape (diameter ~ 6 x 5 meters, 70 cm thick) was later found at the bottom of the lake at the depth of 15 meters. It went down with the stone.
- In October 2013, scientists and divers dredged from the lakebed a large meteorite fragment weighed about 570 kg. It is now in Chelyabinsk State Museum of the Southern Urals History.
- The light from the meteor was brighter than the Sun and it is the largest known natural object to have entered Earth’s atmosphere since the 1908 Tunguska event in Siberia.
- World Channeling magazine published in Russia, provides a more profound information on the Chebarkul meteorite.
- The meteorite that fell in the Chelyabinsk region was part of the asteroid. It was part of a huge cosmic body, which was twice exerted by the Light Ships of the Fleet of Ashtar Sheran. The first was beyond the limits of the Solar System. The second was in the Earth’s atmosphere. Simultaneously, the Forces of Deterrence exerted their influence on the same body.
- As a result of the first impact of Ashtar’s Light Ships, 99.9% of the total mass of the space body was neutralized. What remained was actually the asteroid (diameter ~ 45 meters), which entered the Solar System and passed near the Earth at a distance of 27.000 km., accompanied by a large number of wreckages. From them one (future meteorite) was artificially separated and accelerated towards the Earth. This artificial impact was carried out by representatives of the Poncoteon who intended to send the entire asteroid to the Arkaim area, but could not redirect it. The Ponconeon planned to strike at the Crystal Heart of the Planet, one part of which is located in the Arkaim area. The impact of representatives of the Poncoteon was neutralized by the Light Ships of Ashtar. It was the second impact on the meteorite, already within the atmosphere of the Earth. Most importantly, both the large asteroid and the meteorite itself brought to Earth a special energy from Sirius C. It was delivered by the material body (the asteroid) in the form of field structures accompanying it. At the time of the passage of the asteroid, the Earth received a colossal amount of energy information necessary for the creation of the multidimensional Planetary Genome. There was a unification of the energies of Sirius and Earth, and a new genetic program came into play. This multidimensional genetic program is the foundation for the ultimate unification of the ascending and descending branches of evolution.
- Also, the fall of the meteorite in a certain place was necessary, as a sign for the future builders of the spiritual capital of Russia, the city of Arimoya. Cities with the name Arimoya existed both in the pre-Lemurian era and in the Lemurian times (100-11 thousand years ago). Then time erased these names from the surface of the planet. However, thousands of years later, in the Southern Urals, ancient arias built their capital Arimoya, emanating Light and Wisdom. This Arimoya was built more than 6300 years ago in the area of the modern Lake Chebarkul. In the future, here will spring the Spiritual Capital of Russia. It will become the Heart of the World, where the Great Love will be born.
- Initial Arimoya civilization existed in the period of 327 — 286 thousand years ago. These star tutors came to Earth from Sirius (the spiritual center of the Galaxy) through the sacral, inner portals of the planet. They created the crystalline structure for the reception of bio-matrixes of human bodies. The Arimoyas were four-handed, and some of them even possessed six hands. The distant memory of the multi-armed gods remains in the Indian pantheon and in the names of Russian rivers. The Arimoyas held many threads of control over the processes of transforming the planet for the fulfillment of the Great Experiment, which has been going on for 5 million years. The Duality experiment (completed in 2012), is a part of it. Arimoya still exists, but in the higher dimension. They live and help now in many tasks of the earthly reconstruction.
- Zyuratkul is a Russian national park, located ~ 120 km. feast of Chebarkul and ~ 30 km. south of town Satka. Interestingly, Sitka is Alaskan city located in the Alexander Archipelago of the Pacific Ocean, named after Russian Tsar Alexander II. In 1867, Sitka was the site of the transfer ceremony of Alaska (Russian America) from Russia to the United States under the Alaska Purchase.
- On the shore of Zyuratkul lake there are 12 sites of ancient people of two epochs: the Mesolithic — 12 000 years, the Neolithic – 6000 to 3000 years ago.
- The main attraction of Zyuratkul National Park is the world famous Russian geoglyph discovered in 2011 on slopes of the Zyuratkul Mountains. Its size is amazing: width — 195 meters, length — 218 meters, diagonal — 275 meters. The geoglyph depicts accurate contours of an animal similar to an elk. It is one of the oldest examples of land art in the world. The estimated age of the image is about 8000 years. So far, it is the only geoglyph in the continental Eurasia.
- The geoglyph is formed by strips of artificially laid stones. The width of the strips is from 3 to 5 meters. The stones are partially clamped. The borders consist of large stones with a center filled with smaller ones.
- Iremel is a compact mountain ridge next to the Zyuratkul National Park. The length of Iremel is 12 km. and width is 8 km.
- Iremel is the most sacred mountain in the Southern Urals. There are many fascinating legends and theories about Iremel.
- It is believed that Iremel is connected with the Crystals of Lumania which form a special Program for the Unified Multi-Dimensional Genome of the planet. They were placed in the Urals in the pre-Lemurian times. Here grows a multidimensional genetic root which unites Gaia with many star races and civilizations (Arcturus, Pleiades Orion, etc) that have long been related to the Earth.
- In the past, Iremel was revered as the sacred peak on which the gods lived. Therefore, the ordinary people were strictly forbidden to go here. Only the priests could ascend to its top.
- Iremel is called a place of power. Some put Iremel on a par with such cultic peaks as Kailas in Tibet and Belukha in the Altai.
- Iremel is also one of the most beautiful peaks of the Ural Mountains. Iremel has two peaks: Big Iremel (1582 meters) and Small Iremel (1449 meters). Big Iremel is the second highest peak of the Southern Urals. The first one is the Mount Yamantau (1640 meters). The 58 meter difference between the first and the second peaks correspond to the 58 kilometer distance between them. The Yamantau is believed to have a highly secretive massive underground facility designed to withstand a sustained nuclear assault and to be the largest nuclear-secure project in the world.
- Iremel is the source of the Belaya River (Eng. the White River).
- Ignatievka Cave is a large limestone cave on the banks of the Sim River, a tributary of the above mentioned Belaya River (the White River) originated in the Iremel. On this Sim River is also located town Sim, the birthplace of Igor Kurchatov, the founder of the Soviet atomic bomb project.
- The cave also contains cave paintings made between 6 000 and 8 000 years ago.
- The cave has a rich history and many legends associated with it. According to one of them, a hermit Ignatius lived here at the end of the 19th century was Russian Emperor Alexander I or his brother Constantine.
- In 1980, in the back of the cave on the walls and the ceiling were found about 40 groups of drawings (mammoths, hunting scenes, geometric symbols) made by primitive people between 6 000 and 8 000 years ago.
- In the world there are nine unique Paleolithic drawings of ancient people. Three of them are located in Russia: Kapova Cave (see Day 9), Ignatievskaya Cave and nearby Kolokolnaya Cave. The other caves include Altamira in Spain and Lasko in France. The distance from the Ignatievskaya Cave to the Kolokolnaya Cave is only 9 km. The road goes through settlement Aratskoe. The root of this name is ‘Arat’. In Sanskrit, Arhat means ‘one who is worthy’, ‘perfected person’. In the Mahayana Buddhism there is a group of Arhats awaiting the return of the Buddha as Maitreya.
- The entrance to the Ignatievskaya Cave has the shape of an arch. The cave has two levels. The total length of the courses is 540 meters. The ceiling height in some places reaches 8 meters.
- In the depths of the Ignatievskaya Cave there is a stony calcite formation, resembling the image of the Mother of God. Some people call this miraculous creation the Ignatievskaya Mother of God.
Night in Chebarkul
Chebarkul → Arkaim (~400 km.)
- Arkaim is the world known Russian archaeological site in the Chelyabinsk region (the Southern Ural steppe). It has been a branch of the above mentioned Ilmen Nature Reserve since 1991.
- Arkaim is generally dated to the II-III millennium BC. It is considered to be an important center of the Indo-Aryan civilization. In Sanskrit, Arka has meanings related to the Sun and knowledge. Ark of the Covenant was given to Moses by God when the Israelites were encamped at the foot of biblical Mount Sinai. Similarly, the Arkansas River, the Arctic ocean.
- Zoroaster (see Perm in Day 3) is believed to be related to Arkaim. Major features of Zoroastrianism greatly influenced Judaism, Christianity, and Islam that have shaped the modern world.
- It is stated that Akkaim was the centre of the Indo-Aryan migration into India, Iran and Mesopotamia.
Night in Arkaim
Arkaim & surrounding area
- World Channeling magazine affirms that the Arkaim area is a part of the Crystalline Heart of the Earth. ~ 28840 years ago, when the civilization of Lemuria existed on Earth, envoys from the star system Sirius B arrived on Earth. They brought three Living Crystals — three parts of the Crystal Heart of this planet. These Living Crystals were placed at great depth beneath the surface of the planet in three distinct locations. One Living Crystal was placed in the modern Giza and the spot was marked by the Great Sphinx. At that time there were no people on Earth yet. Other spiritual civilizations were developed. The second Crystal was placed in modern the Southern Urals, near the sacred place of Arkaim. The third Crystal was located under the Lake Baikal. All three Crystals are interconnected by energy channels.
Night in Arkaim
Arkaim → Kapova Cave (~270 km.) → Beloretsk (~170 km.)
- This limestone karst cave is located ~ 175 km. (straight line) east of Arkaim or ~220 km. south of the above mentioned Ignatievka Cave.
- Kapova Cave is the largest multi-story cave of the Urals and an archaeological monument of world significance.
- The entrance to the cave is a huge arch of ~30 meters height. The cave system is about 3 km long. Its height is 140 meters. But the cave is best known for its rock paintings and drawings. Their age starts from 16.000 to over 36.000 years.
- On the walls of the cave, scientists have discovered more than 50 different images of ancient animals: mammoths, horses, woolly rhinoceros and buffalo. All animals are painted in a realistic manner and in motion.
- There is no soot on the ceiling and walls of the cave, although light (of torch) is needed to make such complex drawings. The found fat lights would give only little light and would not be helpful to the artists. Moreover, they used the natural relief of the wall to create 3D images.
- It’s still unclear how the ancient artists made their way to the second level. They would need to climb up 14 meter vertical well.
Night in Beloretsk
Beloretsk → Naberezhnye Chelny (~550 km.)
- This city standing on the Kama River is a major industrial center. It is one of the largest planned centers in the world related to vehicle production. The local Kamaz trucks plant is the largest vehicle factory in the world.
~60 km. east of Naberezhnye Chelny, the beautiful Vyatka River (1314 km. long) flows into the Kama River (1805 km. long). The Vyatka River is a major tribute of the Kama River. ~140 km. east of the confluence of the Vyatka and Kama rivers, the Kama itself flows into the Volga River.
- At the mouth of Vyatka River there are hills called Sokolyi Gory (Eng. Falcon Hills) linguistically related to the founder of the modern Russian statehood Rurik and Egyptian deity Gor (Horus).
- The largest city on the Vyatka River is Kirov. Kirov (then Khlynov, later Vyatka) was first mentioned in 1374. In 1934 the city was named after Sergei Kirov (1886 – 1934) born ~170 km. south of the modern Kirov. He was a prominent revolutionary and a friend of Stalin. Kirov rose through the ranks of Communist Party of the Soviet Union and became head of the party organization in Leningrad (Saint-Petersburg), the place of the 1917 revolution. The surname Kirov comes from the name of the Persian king Cyrus the Great. In Russian his name is Kir. The “-ov” is a traditional Russian ending of surnames. Cyrus the Great respected the customs and religions of the lands he conquered. Therefore, he managed to create the largest empire the world had yet seen and to influence both Eastern and Western civilizations. Cyrus the Great is the only non-Jew figure in the Jewish Bible referred to as Messiah (lit. “His anointed one”).
Night in Naberezhnye Chelny
Naberezhnye Chelny → Bulgar (~280 km) → Kazan (~190 km)
- Bulgar (a World Heritage Site) is located on the left bank of the Volga River, about 30 km. downstream from its confluence with the Kama River.
- Bulgar was the medieval capital of Volga Bulgaria and the place of their adoption of Islam in the 10th century. Therefore, often religious travelling to Bulgar is called ‘Little Hajj’.
- The Bulgarian merchants carried on extensive trade with many countries of Europe and Asia. It is said that Bulgar was several times larger than London and Paris combined.
- It was conquered by the Mongols in the 13th century and devastated in the 14th century by Samarkand ruler Tamerlane (the ancestor of the Great Moguls of India).
Night in Kazan
Kazan → Raifa (~30 km.) → Cheboksary (~140 km.) → Nizhny Novgorod (~240 km.)
Raifa (~30 km. from Kazan)
- The Raifa monastery founded in 1613 on the bank of a beautiful lake.
- In the middle of the monastery there is a magnificent Trinity Cathedral (1910), resembling Moscow churches of the 17th century. The second biggest cathedral of the monastery is sanctified in the name of the miraculous icon of the Virgin of Georgia which is the main shrine of the Raifa monastery.
- One of the oldest buildings in monastery is the temple of the Reverend fathers tortured in Sinai and Raifa.
- The temple of Faith, Hope and Wisdom their mother is the smallest in Europe.
- The monastery has a holy spring of water rich in silver.
Cheboksary (~140 km. from Raifa)
- Cheboksary is a big city and port on the Volga River.
- It was first mentioned in written sources in the middle of 15th century, although the archaeological excavations show that the area had been populated considerably earlier.
- Interestingly, a Sanskrit named Bulgarian city of Veda Suvar appeared here after the Mongols defeated major Volga Bulgarian cities in the 13th century. In Sanskrit (and Russian), Veda means ‘true or sacred knowledge or lore’, whereas Suvar means ‘heaven’, ‘the Sun’, etc. In the middle of the 16th century, the Russians built a fortress and established a settlement here.
- Vasily Chapaev (1887 – 1919) was a celebrated Russian soldier and Red Army commander during the Russian Civil War, started after the 1917 revolution. He was born in a village which is now part of Cheboksary. In 1919 his divisional headquarters were ambushed by White Army forces. He and his men took the battle, but the forces were not equal. Chapayev was wounded and tried to escape by swimming across the Ural River, but was never again seen alive. His famous orderly Petka (Eng. Peter) died later near the above mentioned Chebarkul.
- ~70 km. east of Cheboksary, the highway M-7 (The Volga) crosses the Sura River, near the border of Nizhniy Novgorod region border. The Sura River is one a major tribute of the Volga River. Sura is a very old name. Surya is the chief solar deity in Hinduism, whereas Syria was the place of one of the most ancient civilization on Earth. Its capital Damascus (linguistically related to Moscow) and largest city Aleppo are among the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world. Siri Fort was the second of the seven cities of medieval Delhi (India’s capital) and might be related to Sirius / Osiris not only linguistically.
- It is believed that first notable settlement on the territory of modern New Delhi was Indraprastha (“City of Indra”) established ~ 5000 years ago. It was the capital of the kingdom led by the Pandavas in the Mahabharata epic. However, the first official historical city (of Delhi) with distinct identities and indigenous heritage is Qila Rai Pithora also known as Rai Pithora’s Fort, built in the 12th century. Bits and pieces of this city can be seen around
area of Qutub Minar even to this day. Siri Fort (built around 1303) is the third official city came into existence. Qila is a Persian word meaning a fort or castle. In Sanskrit, Rai means ‘gold’, ‘brightness’, ‘possession’, ‘property’, etc. Rai is a historical title of honour in India. In Russian, Rai means ‘Paradise’. A number of Russian settlements have the root ‘Rai’ in their names. The Pekhorka River flows through Moscow and is a tributary of the Moskva River. Its length is only 42 km., but it could reveal the deeper level of ancient history of the city became the capital of the biggest country in the world. The Pekhorka River starts near Lukino village, whose name is related to the Indian city Lucknow, the capital of Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. This state is known not only for being the most populous state in the country, but also for the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, the nearby Fatehpur Sikri as well as the ancient Varanasi (city of Siva and the first sermon of Buddha). The Pekhorka River passes Moscow in the district called Kosino related to the Indian Kosi. The name root of the Pehorka River (‘Pehor’) correlates to the name of Pehowa, which is one of the oldest and most sacred places in the Kurukshetra region (India).
- In Sanskrit, Sura means ‘water, sage, sun, divinity’, etc. Sura is a chapter of the Qur’an. The Sura River has a tributary Vyas River. Vyasa is the central figure in Hinduism, the author of the Mahabharata and the scribe of the Vedas. The river Sura is originated in the Ulyanovsk region, the birthplace of Lenin.
- Prominent Soviet cosmonaut Andriyan Nikolayev (1929 – 2004) was born near Cheboksary in 1929 and died of a heart attack in this city in 2004. Nikolayev was the first cosmonaut who worked in orbit without a spacesuit. Also he was the first person to make a television broadcast from Cosmos. He is remembered for his first in the history of space exploration long-term flight and the first group flight of spacecrafts. Nikolayev was the first cosmonaut who played the chess in Cosmos, during his flight. The chessboard and the figures were specially designed for playing in weightlessness.
- Nikolayev married Valentina Tereshkova, the first woman the first woman to have flown in space. Interestingly, both spouses were born on the Volga River, the natural symbol of Russia. The so called Russian cosmonauts’ church is located in Tutayev, near the birthplace of Valentina Tereshkova.
- In 2005, on the spot where Nikolaev liked to rest with his fellow cosmonauts, they built a unique chapel in honor of St. George the Victorious. There are more such chapels in Russia and in the world. Inside there is the icon of St. George the Victorious visited Cosmos and stayed in the International Space Station. The story of a hero defeating a monster (like St. George and dragon) has links to Sumer and the main event in their legends, the celestial battle of Nibiru and Tiamat. Interestingly, the above mentioned commander Vasily Chapaev and was awarded the Cross of St. George three times for his undaunted courage during the World War I.
- This Christian chapel in Cheboksary is similar in shape to the Soviet spacecraft “Vostok” (Eng. Orient). The first human spaceflight in history was accomplished on this spacecraft on April 12, 1961, by Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin. “Vostok” was used for Nikolayev’s first flight to Cosmos in 1962. The final human spaceflight on this type of spacecraft was carried out by the above mentioned Nikolaev’s wife Valentina Tereshkova in 1963. Later the “Vostok” superseded by the “Soyuz” spacecraft, which are still used as of 2017.
- In 1969, Nikolayev survived an assassination attempt on Leonid Brezhnev (Head of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union), undertaken by Viktor Ilyin. This Soviet Army deserter fired at the car of cosmonauts taking it for a Brezhnev’s car. In the car also were other Soviet cosmonauts, the above mentioned Valentina Tereshkova, Alexei Leonov (the first human to walk in Cosmos) and Georgy Beregovoy (the earliest-born human to go to orbit, Director of the Centre for Cosmonaut Training). Indeed, Georgy Beregovoy had certain external resemblance to Brezhnev (similar thick eyebrows). Beregovoy was easily wounded. Nikolaev survived but got a scratch from the bullet.
- The city was founded in 1221 on the confluence of the most important Volga River and the Oka River. In the 19th century Nizhny Novgorod became a great trade center of the Russian Empire.
- Today Nizhny Novgorod is an important industrial, cultural and tourist center in Russia. It has a large number of universities, theaters, museums and churches.
- Henry Ford helped build a large truck and tractor plant (GAZ) in the late 1920s. Therefore, during the Soviet period, the city was given the nickname ‘Russian Detroit’.
- Nizhny Novgorod was a ‘closed city’ (not allowed for the foreigners) until after the dissolution of the Soviet Union.
- Like Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod has the enormous red-brick Kremlin, built in the beginning of the 16th century under the supervision of an Italian architect. It is one of the strongest and earliest preserved citadels in Russia.
- Nizhny Novgorod has a great and extraordinary art gallery with more than 12.000 exhibits, an enormous collection of works by Russian artists and a vast accumulation of Western European art. The gallery hosts most interesting work of Nicholas Roerich dedicated to Lenin. Initially, Roerich viewed the 1917 revolution in Russia with distrust and horror. Later the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom (or Mahatmas) explained that the Russian revolution was not only a disaster, but also a portent. Master Morya informed the Roerichs about a special mission to Russia in the interest of the world’s spiritual advancement. In 1926 the Roerichs brought to Moscow a famous letter from the Mahatmas to the Soviet government and a series of paintings to the Soviet people (most of them are in Nizhny Novgorod). In addition to the letter, they sent a box with sacred earth to Lenin’s grave. The Mahatmas called Lenin their brother and recognized him as a Mahatma. It is a Sanskrit word for ‘Great Soul’. It was written that Communism closely resembled Buddhism, and that this was a step to a higher consciousness, a higher stage of evolution. Another Roerich’s painting ‘The Appearance of the Term’ (1927) was delivered to Russia from Mongolia. The gigantic head (a profound symbol in many ancient cultures) resembles very much Lenin. The series of Roerich’s paintings was given to Nizhny Novgorod according to the will of Maxim Gorky (1868 – 1936), a famous a Russian and Soviet writer. He was also a five-time nominee for the Nobel Prize in Literature. Maxim Gorky was born in Nizhny Novgorod and the city was named after him (as Gorky) from 1932 to 1990. Gori is a major archaeological monument in Pakistan. Interestingly, Gorki is a popular name in Russia. Some of them are near Moscow and are the state residencies. It has the same root with Russian name Gor (Eng. Horus), one of the most significant ancient Egyptian deities. In Egyptian, ‘hr’ meant ‘height’, ‘sky’. From this came the English name Horus. In Russian, Gor (Horus) also means ‘height’, ‘mountain’, etc. Not by coincidence, the mountains were the dwelling places of gods and the core preach of Jesus was named ‘Sermon on the Mount’. It contains the central principles of Christianity. Gor (Horus) was most often depicted as a falcon. In the Old Russian language, falcon is ‘rurik’. Rurik is the founder of the Rurik Dynasty, which ruled Russia until the 17th century. They were succeeded by the Romanovs.
- In Nizhny Novgorod was born a famous Russian pilot and an aerobatics pioneer Petr Nesterov (1887 — 1914). He was the first pilot in the world to fly a loop (1913). Nesterov also became the first pilot to destroy an enemy airplane in flight. Eager to destroy enemy aircraft (during World War I), Nesterov hit it and both planes crashed. His ramming method was used during the World War II by a number of Soviet pilots with success and without loss of life. The technique became known as taran.
- Near Nizhny Novgorod was born Valery Chkalov (1904 – 1938), a famous Soviet aircraft test pilot. Chkalov achieved several milestones in Aviation. He participated in ultra long flights from Moscow to Vancouver (U.S.) via the North Pole. It was a non-stop distance of over 8,8 thousand kilometers. The flight pioneered the polar air route from Europe to the American Pacific Coast. In the Soviet Union, Chkalov was a symbol, second only to that of Stalin himself. A staircase made in the shape of Infinity (∞ or 8) and named after Chkalov connects the local Kremlin with the Volga riverside.
- Some Russian researchers claim that Nicolas II and his family were not murdered in 1918 in Yekaterinburg (see Day 4). They survived and secretly lived in the Soviet Union under different names. For instance, Nicolas II lived in Nizhny Novgorod until his death in 1958. He was buried at the cemetery ‘Red Etna’ in the Leninskiy (Lenin’s) district, near its border with Kanavinskiy district. The name root of this district is ‘kanava’ (pit). In Russian, the same meaning have the words ‘Kanava’ and ‘Yama’.
- Ganina Yama is located in the Urals. Along with Ipatiev House in Yekaterinburg, it is most often associated with the fate of the last Russian Emperor Nicholas II and his family in 1918. In Sanskrit and Vedic mythology, Yama is the lord of death. Yama’s farther is the solar deity Surya. In Sanskrit, ‘surya’ is the epithet of the gods. Russian has number of rivers and places called Sura. The biggest Sura River enters the Volga River ~125 km. east of Nizhny Novgorod. In Sanskrit, “Gaṇin” means “teacher”, “one who has attendants”, etc.
- The name ‘Red Etna’ comes from the plant ‘Etna’. Initially, the plant was set up in 1896, in Riga (mouth of the Western Dvina River). It received its name ‘Etna’ in honor of the Etna volcano (Sicily), one of the most active volcanoes in the world. The suggestion was made by Imperial Russia’s Minister of Finance Sergei Witte (1849 – 1915), one of the key figures in the Russian political arena at the end of 19th and at the beginning of the 20th century. Interestingly, he was a cousin of the world known Russian mystic Helena Blavatskaya (1831 – 1891). During the World War I, the plant was evacuated in 1915 to Nizhny Novgorod.
- ~150 km. south of Nizhny Novgorod there are town Sarov and the Saint Seraphim-Diveevo monastery so special to Nicholas II. He insisted on canonizing (as a saint) their patron Seraphim in 1903. Seraphim was his religious name. In Hebrew, Seraphim means ‘fiery’ or ‘burning’. He was born in Kursk as Prokhor Moshnin. This surname of close to Sanskrit term ‘Moksha’, meaning spiritual liberation. Saint Seraphim (1754 — 1833) is credited with prophecies regarding the Romanovs and Russia. He is one of greatest Russian saints. Pope John Paul II also referred to him as a saint.
- Patronized by Saint Seraphim, the Diveevo monastery is one of the largest and frequently visited monasteries in Russia. Near the monastery is located the most famous miraculous spring of Seraphim of Sarov on the banks of the local Satis River. In Ancient Egypt, Satis (goddess) formed part of the Elephantine Triad and personified the annual flooding of the Nile, essential to the survival of its civilization. Satis was also associated with Isis (goddess of Sirius). The rising of Sirius preceded the beginning of the Nile flooding. It was the main religious festival in Egypt and is connected with Russian Ded Moroz (Farther Christmas). See the connection of Egyptian Isis with Iset River in Yekaterinburg (Day 4) and the connection of Sirius with Arimoya (Day 6). The above mentioned Horus (Rus. Gor) was the son of Isis / Iset and Osiris. As a sky god, Horus was considered to contain the Sun and Moon. It is said that the Sun was his right eye and the Moon his left. Similarly, left and right hemispheres of the human brain represent Male / Female principle. Moreover, representation of this ancient idea, Hammer and Sickle was the symbol of the Soviet Union.
- Nizhny Novgorod became the first provincial center, which Nicholas II visited after his coronation. This happened in the summer of 1896. Especially for his arrival at the railway station was built ‘The Royal Pavilion’, which is still intact and unharmed.
- During his reign Nicholas II three times visited the Nizhny Novgorod province.
- It is stated that two of his daughters stayed (under the guise of nuns) for a while in the above mentioned Diveevo monastery after the staged shooting of the Russian Royal family in Yekaterinburg in 1918. Until 1927, the Queen Alexandra, wife of Nicholas II, was in the royal summer residence in the Nizhny Novgorod province.
- Interestingly, but after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the first governor of the Nizhny Novgorod region (1991–97) was Boris Nemtsov appointed by Boris Yeltsin (who demolished in 1977 the Ipatiev House in Yekaterinburg). Later Nemtsov worked in the Government of Russia (Vice Premier) and headed the Government Commission for the Identification and Re-burial of the remains of the Imperial Family (i.e. the Romanovs). Despite the strong pressure from the Yeltsin-Nemtsov commission, the Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church and The Holy Synod denied the authenticity of the bones found in Piglet’s ravine in 1991. It is still questionable whose bones were buried in Saint-Petersburg in 1998 in the side chapel of St. Catherine of Peter and Paul Cathedral.
- Currently, in Zavolzhye (town located ~45 km. from Nizhny Novgorod) local citizen Fedor Sevenard has claimed that Nicholas II is his grandfather. Fedor Sevenard said that for many years his mother Celina Sevenard (maiden name Kshesinskaya) was considered the niece of Matilda Kshesinskaya. However, his family considered her the secret daughter of Matilda Kshesinskaya and Nicholas II. Celina Sevenard (Kshesinskaya) died in 1959 and was buried in Zavolzhye.
- Fedor Sevenard’s father was Konstantin Sevenard (1906 — 2005), a descendant of the once known in the north of France the dynasty of the Marquis, who settled in Russia in the 19th century. His wife was Celina Kshesinskaya (1911-1959). Fedor (born in 1951) was the youngest of three children in the family of Konstantin Sevenard and Celina Kshesinskaya.
- Fedor’s elder brother Yuri (born in1935) is well known Soviet and Russian builder of hydro power stations (dams) and former deputy of the Russian Parliament. In 1958, Yuri Sevenard started his work under their father’s supervision on Krasnoyarsk hydroelectric power station. In 1966, Yuri was assigned to Egypt as the Head of the construction of the Aswan hydroelectric complex on the Nile River. In 1969, Yuri was assigned the Head of the construction of the Nurek hydropower plant in Tajikistan (then a republic within the Soviet Union). The Nurek Dam on the Vakhsh River is the longest (700 meters) embankment dam and second tallest (300 meters) dam in the world. From 2013 the first tallest dam in the world is the Chinese Jinping-I Dam (length – 305 meters, height – 568 meters). Being under construction, the Rogun Dam on the same Vakhsh River in southern Tajikistan could become the highest dam in the world (projected height – 335 meters).
- Yuri Sevenard has two sons also now engaged in the construction business. His younger son Konstantin (born in Egypt in 1967) discovered in his childhood the phenomenal abilities, including the memories from the past. Besides being a successful business man, ex-commando, former deputy of the Legislative Assembly of Saint-Petersburg and a former deputy of the Russian Parliament, Konstantin has been spending a lot of time and efforts on studying the ancient civilization which existed on the territory of the modern Russia. He assumes that the mysterious Hyperborean ridge (granted to Matilda Kshesinskaya at the request of Nicholas II) is still in Saint-Petersburg. The ridge has unique gold content (‘1000’ fine in comparison to ‘999.999’ being the purest gold ever produced) and belonged to the celestial civilization existing in the Russian North around 70.000 years ago. After the civil war the winners migrated to the South, to the above mentioned region of the Nurek Dam in modern Tajikistan. At this place there was a hidden tunnel connecting to other dimensions or Shambala. According to the local legends, Alexander the Great descended into this tunnel and returned back to his army from another point. Konstantin found this tunnel and insisted his father to give order to examine it (he was in charge of construction the Nurek Dam). The results of examination confirmed that the entrance to this square inclined tunnel and the sphinxes on its walls had artificial origin. Despite the significance of the discovery, Moscow requested them to continue construction of the dam. As a result, the sphinx and the entrance to the tunnel were flooded. However, before the flooding, this tunnel was visited by Yuri Andropov, the all-powerful chief of the KGB. Still there is a dispute whether such high dam was really required and how was interested to hide monuments of another civilization. Similar situation was with ancient Arkaim (see Days 7-8). The area was going to be flooded in 1987. Actions taken by the prominent public people and disintegration of the Soviet Union (1991) miraculously saved Arkaim from flooding.
- Zavolzhye was found in the middle of the 20th century as a new industrial town. It was built on the right side of the Volga, just opposite to Gorodets (see below), which is on the left side of the Volga. In Russian, Zavolzhye literally means “[the lands] beyond the Volga” with respect to much older Gorodets.
- Zavolzhye and Gorodets are connected by the dam of Gorky Hydroelectric Station (~19 km. in total), which is the longest among all Russian dams. It was built in 1959 by the above mentioned Konstantin Sevenard, the husband of Celina Kshesinskaya, father of Fedor Sevenard from Zavolzhye, grandfather of Yiry Sevenard (a searcher of ancient civilizations in Russia).
- Gorodets was founded in 1152 by Prince Yuri Dolgoruky (Long-Handed), who was also the founder of Moscow (1147). Gorodets was the first Russian fortress in modern Nizhny Novgorod region. In the middle of 14th century, Gorodets was overshadowed by the neighboring Nizhny Novgorod (the distance is ~60 km.). Gorodets is located on the Volga River, whereas Nizhny Novgorod (founded in 1221) stands on the confluence of Volga River and the Oka River. Russian capital’s main river Moskva is a tributary of the Oka River.
- Gorodets is the hometown of the Feodorovskaya Icon of the Mother of God. It is also known as Our Lady of Saint Theodore and the Black Virgin Mary of Russia. Since the end of the 17th century, German princesses, marrying the Russian Grand Dukes (top members of the Romanov Imperial House), traditionally received a patronymic of Feodorovna in honor of the Feodorovskaya Icon, the patron icon of the Romanov family. Such patronymic had all wives of the Romanov Emperors. Today, this Feodorovskaya Icon is in Kostroma and is revered as the patroness of brides, family well-being, the births of children from childless couples, helping in difficult childbirths, etc.
- This icon was used in 1613 when Mikhail Romanov (the first tsar of this dynasty) was invited to take the Russian throne. It happened in Kostroma, in the Ipatiev monastery. In 1918, in Yekaterinburg (the distance is ~ 1200 km.), in the same named Ipatiev House would end the official history of this dynasty. Nicolas II (the last Romanov tsar) reigned for 23 year. Exactly 23 stairs had the ladder to room in the basement of Ipatiev House where the Romanovs were murdered in 1918 (the official version of history). The World Channeling magazine states that at 23 steps Russia sank into the density of matter and at 23 steps the country would have to rise, coming out of dense matter. Since that time Russia has overcome only 2 steps. The 21 stages are to be overcome in the coming centuries. 23 is the indication of the 23rd century, which will be a watershed time for Russia. Spiritual Russia will awaken and will be able to lead many other countries into a new life. Not by a brute force, not by a material power, but by an example of kindness, cooperation and mutual assistance, by the power of the Spirit.
- Certain strong resembles have current Russian PM (also former Russian President) Dmitry Medvedev and the last Russian Tsar Nicolas II. Moreover, the surname Medvedev comes from the Russian word ‘medved’ meaning a ‘bear’. It is well known symbol of Russia. The bear sleeps in the winter and wakes up in the spring. Similarly, Spiritual Russia will awaken in the coming Age of Aquarian. Medvedev’s favorite residence is on the Volga River in Ples, downstream from Kostroma.
- Interestingly, the Russian name Gorodets has the same root with Gor (Eng. Horus).
Night in Nizhny Novgorod
Nizhny Novgorod → Navashino (~155 km.) → Murom (~25 km.) → Sudogda (~90 km.) → Vladimir (~40 km.)
Navashino (~155 km. from Nizhny Novgorod)
- Navashino district is known for the Volosovo archeological culture and the unique scientific settlement ‘Peremilovy Gori’. Also, Gori is a major archaeological monument and Jain temple in Pakistan.
- The origin of the name Navashino is unclear. It could have come from terms Novasha or Novashin. Taken into consideration the abundance of Sanskrit terms in the area, the name ‘Novashino’ may have a Sanskrit root. At least, in Sanskrit, the term “Navasasya” means “first fruits of the year’s harvest”. Sanskrit term “navasu” means “cow that has recently calved”. The cow has been a holy animal in Hindu tradition from the Vedic times. Never mind it in the name of Russian capital Moscow.
- The Volosovo archeological culture a Neolithic culture that existed in Central Russia and the Volga region in the 3-2 millennium BCE. It received its name from the site near village Volosovo of the Navashino district. People of the Volosovo culture are considered the ancestors of the Russians.
- Volosovo culture was first highlighted by Gorodtsov at the beginning of the last century. The surname Gorodtsov comes from the above mentioned town Gorodets.
- For the first time, the map of the distribution of the monuments of Volosovo culture and their interpretation was given by Bryusov, in the middle of the last century. Scottish King Robert I Bruce hid in the 14th century from the persecution part of the French Knights Templar. Jacob Bruce (1670-1735) was a prominent Russian statesman and most prominent scientist. He was a descendant of Edward Bruce, the King of Ireland and brother of Robert I Bruce, one of the most famous warriors of his generation. The name “Brave Heart” actually refers to Robert the Bruce. After his death, Robert’s heart was literally carried into battle, giving birth to the nickname.
- Veles, also known as Volos, was a major Slavic god before Christianity. In the Slavic paganism Veles is associated with the Pleiades. It is stated that the Pleiades is the home of a humanoid species, most similar to Earth humans (or vice versa). Earth humans supposedly were created by using mainly Pleiadian DNA. The Pleiades is an open star cluster in the constellation of Taurus. The symbol of Veles is also Taurus. In the Hindu tradition, based on the Vedic heritage, the Pleiadian cluster is called Skanda. In the bronze monument ‘Millennium of Russia’ in Veliky Novgorod, Veles is behind Rurik, the legendary founder of the modern Russian statehood. Veliky Novgorod is considered to be the cradle of the modern Russian statehood. The Rurik Dynasty was established here in the 9th century. The Rurikids are one of Europe’s oldest royal houses. They were the founders of the Tsardom of Russia and the ruling dynasty until 17th century when they were succeeded by the above mentioned Romanovs.
- The Book of Veles is a text of ancient Slavic religion and history. The book even describes the migration of the Slavs through Syria and eventually into the Carpathian mountains. It is stated that Russian Emperor Alexander II (1818 -1881) was given a copy of this book.
- The Millennium of Russia monument was erected in 1862 during the rule of Alexander II. His most significant reform as emperor was emancipation of Russia’s serfs in 1861. The manifesto was signed on March 3. Interestingly, the next day Abraham Lincoln was elected as the 16th President of the United States and paved the way to abolition of slavery. Alexander II supported Abraham Lincoln during the Civil War in the United States. In 1863, the Russian Emperor sent two Russian navy fleets to protect the North, fighting Southern slave states supported by their European allies (financial clans). Alexander II of Russia declared to the world that “If England and France render military or any other aid to the South, Russia will consider this a
declaration of war.” London and Paris shut up. Abraham Lincoln was assassinated in 1865, Alexander II in 1881. Magnificent Church of the Savior on Blood was built on the site of Alexander II’s assassination in Saint-Petersburg. There is certain symbolism in the sizes and proportions of this church. I was laid on 18.10 (1883), its height is 81 meters. Alexander II was born in 1818 and died on 1881. The second highest dome is 63 meters, the symbol of the age of the murdered emperor.
- The site of discovering the above mentioned Volosovo archeological culture is located on the road to Peremilovy Gory, which is another landmark of the Navashino district. The Peremilovy Gory recreation center hosting the Scientific Research Institute of Hypercomplex Systems in Geometry and Physics. On its territory is the only pyramid in Russia and it is located on the same parallel with Moscow. This pyramid is a copy of the Great Pyramid in Giza. Peremilovy Gory is a gathering point of the most advanced researchers of the ancient civilizations, including the Laboratory of Alternative History. The achievements of the laboratory’s team have been noted by the Insider in his (their) appeal to the Russian speaking audience.
- Murom is a historical city in Vladimir region. Murom spreads out along the left bank of the Oka River. It is one of the oldest cities in Russia, first mentioned in a chronicle as early as 862.
- Russia (Kievan Rus) adopted Christianity in 988. Murom’s Savior monastery is one of the most ancient in Russia. It was first chronicled in 1096. Saints Peter and Fevronia of Murom are the All Russian Orthodox patrons of marriage and family, as well as the symbols of love and faithfulness.
- The relicts of Saints Peter and Fevronia of Murom are in the Annunciation Monastery, which was built in stone in the middle of 16th century, by the vow of Ivan the Terrible, who prayed here before the conquering of Kazan.
- After the closure of the above mentioned Diveevo monastery in 1927, more than 1500 sisters (nuns and novices) were obliged to leave their native abode. Abbess Alexander blessed the nuns to live in peace in different cities and villages, distributing among the sisters all the main relics of the Diveevo monastery for preservation. She chose the city of Murom for herself and 40 close sisters. They bought a wooden house near the western wall of the Annunciation monastery. They brought to Murom the Icon of the Mother of God “Tenderness” before which Seraphim of Sarov prayed and his personal belongings. After the World War II in the Annunciation Cathedral served hieromonk Pimen who later became the Patriarch (Head of Russian Orthodox Church).
- Murom is the native city of the father of color photography Sergey Prokudin-Gorsky (1863 — 1944) and the father of television Vladimir Zworykin (1888 – 1982). Both migrated from Russia after the 1917 revolution and died abroad. Also, it is stated the father of radio was Zworykin’s uncle, also from Murom.
- Vladimir Zworykin was arrested by the revolutionaries in Yekaterinburg in 1918 on his way from Saint-Petersburg to Omsk. The liberation of Yekaterinburg by the White Army saved Zworykin from being shot by the Reds. Soon he left Russia and spent most of his life in the United States. He invented a television transmitting and receiving system, played a role in the practical development of television in the United States, Europe and the Soviet Union. The USA became the first country where television became a commodity and was launched as a private project, financed privately. In Germany and the USSR, it was financed by the state.
- Russian Empire born David Sarnoff (1891 – 1971), the pioneer of American radio and television, put Vladimir Zworykin in charge of television development for the Radio Corporation of America (RCA), the dominant communications firm in the United States.
- The Radio Corporation of America was founded in 1919 as a wholly owned subsidiary of General Electric (GE), today one of largest companies in the world. General Electric was formed in 1892 by Thomas Edison (1847 – 1931) backed up by J.P. Morgan (1837 – 1913), an American financier and banker who dominated corporate finance and industrial consolidation in late 19th and early 20th century United States. Morgan is described as America’s greatest banker and affiliated to the Rothschilds. It is stated that after the death of J.P. Morgan in 1913 his fortune was estimated at “only” $80 million, prompting John D. Rockefeller to say: “and to think, he wasn’t even a rich man”. Remarkably, J.P. Morgan died in Rome, the city connected to the surname Romanov.
- In 1930, The Radio Corporation of America agreed to occupy the yet-to-be-constructed landmark building of the Rockefeller Center complex, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, an American Art Deco skyscraper that forms the centerpiece of Rockefeller Center. In 1933, it became known as the RCA building. This lease was critical for enabling the massive project to proceed as a commercially viable venture — David Rockefeller named RCA’s action as being responsible for ‘the salvation of the project’. The RCA Building had this name from 1933 to 1988, it had name the GE Building from 1988 to 2015. Today it is known as the Comcast Building, following the transfer of ownership to Comcast, an American global telecommunications conglomerate that is the largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue. The parents of the founder of Comcast (Ralph Roberts, 1920 — 2015) were both Russian-Jewish immigrants.
- The above mentioned Thomas Edison developed one of the first commercially successful versions of an electric incandescent lamp, but he was not its inventor. The honor of invention belongs to the Russian inventors Alexander Lodygin (1847 – 1923) and Pavel Yablochkov (1847 – 1894). After the February 1917 revolution, Lodygin emigrated from Russia to United States. He co-operated with General Electric. Lodygin died in New York, in Brooklyn, now also known for the Brighton Beach stones (see Day 14). Alexander Lodygin made a number of inventions. His ideas for an electrical helicopter were used many years later by Igor Sikorsky (1889 – 1972), a Russian-American aviation pioneer in both helicopters and fixed-wing aircrafts.
- The surname Sarnoff (Russian — Sarnov) is closely related to the town Sarov, located near Diveevo monastery (see The Romanovs & Nizhny Novgorod, Day 12). The history of Sarov could be divided into two different periods. Before the 1917 revolution it was known as a major holy place of the Russian Orthodox Church. Sarov monastery, next to the Sarov River, was connected with hermit and mystic Saint Seraphim of Sarov, one of the most venerated saints of the Russian Orthodox Church. He was living in Sarov from 1778 to 1833. Since the 1940s, Sarov has gradually become a nuclear weapon center. The second center of the Russian nuclear program is a closed town Snezhinsk, located near Arakul (see Day 5).
- Sudogda is a small town located on the Sudogda River. In the town’s historic center, the Yada River flows into the Sudogda River. Both names could be translated from Sanskrit. In Sanskrit, ‘sudogha’ means ‘liberal’, ‘bountiful’, whereas ‘yadas’ means ‘close union’, ‘water’, ‘river’, etc. Moreover, Krishna (a major deity in Hinduism) was a Yadava, descendant of the ancient king Yadu. Also, Yadu is one of the five Indo-Aryan tribes mentioned in the Rig Veda.
- Beside the above mentioned Sanskrit rivers, near Sudogda are the Agra River (in India Agra is the former capital and place of world jewel Taj Mahal) and the Tara River (Tara is a supreme goddess in Buddhism).
- Sickle and Hammer on the stella on the way to the city reflects the flag of the Vladimir region. The flag is a field of red with a light blue band on the hoist and has a hammer and sickle at the top. The flag design is based on the 1954 Flag of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (1954 — 1991), whose flag is a defacement of the flag of the Soviet Union (1923 — 1991). Despite the opposite social systems (Monarchy, Communism, Democracy) Russia has always been stuck to the red and blue colors.
Vladimir (~40 km. from Sudogda)
- Vladimir has great cultural and spiritual significance for Russia. The earliest settlement of Vladimir is Sungir dated over 30 000 years. It is an Upper Paleolithic archaeological site on the outskirt of Vladimir that is one of the earliest records of modern Homo sapiens in Europe. The wealth of burial items and the complexity of the burial rite are unmatched in the world.
- Vladimir became the Russian capital after Suzdal in the second half of 12th century.
- Moscow became the Russian capital after Vladimir in the 14th century.
- The Russian monarchs were originally crowned in Vladimir’s Assumption Cathedral, but when Moscow officially superseded Vladimir as the Russian capital, a similar cathedral was built in the Moscow Kremlin.
- The name Vladimir means ‘owning the world‘. The Russian president Putin has Vladimir as his first and the second given name. The same name Vladimir was given by the parents to the current Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church. After becoming a monk he took the name after st. Cyril, the Philosopher who was a Byzantine Christian theologian and missionary (9th century). He and his brother Methodius are considered as ‘Apostles to the Slavs’. However, their first but unsuccessful mission was the Khazar Khaganate in order to prevent the expansion of Judaism there. The Khaganate was one of the four mightiest states of that time, along with Byzantium, the Arab Caliphate and the European empire of the above mentioned Charles the Great. The Khaganate’s capital was in the delta of Volga, near modern Astrakhan (the Caspian Sea). Interestingly, the baptizer of Vladimir Putin happened to be the father of the above mentioned Patriarch Cyril, the present Head of the Russian Orthodox Church. In Sanskrit, the word ‘put’ (the root of the surname Putin) means ‘virtue’, whereas ‘puta’ means ‘purifying’, ‘who purifies’, etc. The ancestors of the Russian president Vladimir Putin come from the Tver region that has many names of river and places translated from Sanskrit. The Volga River is also originated from the Tver region.
- The Vladimir region has number of rivers whose names are translated from Sanskrit. For instance, rivers Agra, Tara, Yada, Ksara, Indrus, etc. In India, Agra was the capital before the New Delhi. Both Indian cites ore located on the sacred river called Yamuna. Yamuga is the name of Russian river near the border of the Moscow and the Tver regions. Moreover, Delhi is the name of a settlement in the Tver region. On 14th century Tver tried to capture the supremacy of Vladimir, but lost the fight to Moscow.
- The lion with the human on the coat of arms of Vladimir is similar to the incarnation of the Hindu god Vishnu in the form of part lion and part man Narasimha.
- Vladimir has its own Golden Gate, like former Christian capitals Jerusalem, Constantinople, and Kiev. It is written that Jesus will use Golden Gate when He returns. However, only the Vladimir’s Golden Gate is open to entry, the other three are blocked.
- The Golden Gate and the above mentioned Assumption Cathedral in Vladimir were built by Andrew God-Loving. He moved the capital from Suzdal and Kiev to Vladimir.
- Andrew God-Loving is often called the first Russian tsar (king). There are certain striking parallels between him and Nicolas II, who was the last Russian tsar. July 17th is the memory day of Andrew God-Loving murdered in 1174 in his palace in Bogolubovo (outskirt of Vladimir). In 744 years afterwards, on July 17th 1918, in Ekaterinburg (The Urals), Nicolas II with his family were murdered. There is version of their salvation and hiding (see Day 12). However, today the July 17th is the memory day of the first and the last Russian tsars. Both of them have been made saints.
- During the celebration of 300 years of Romanov’s rule, Nicolas II visited in 1913 Bogolubovo – the former residence and the place of murder of Andrew God-Loving. In 1997 in the central cathedral of Bogolubovsky monastery on the ceiling (just over the altar), miraculously appeared the face of Nicolas II. In 2002 after the restoration they found that the place of face appearing was a painting of Jesus wearing a tsar costume and holding in hands the symbols of monarch power, scepter and orb.
- Vladimir region is the native place of Alexander Suvorov (1730 – 1800), who is a national hero and Count of the Holy Roman Empire, Prince of Italy, and the last Generalissimo of the Russian Empire. His Vladimir estate was called Undol whereas Undal was the main island in the time and place of Atlantis (according Drunvalo Melchizedek and his book The Flower of Life). Not long before the main continent of Lemuria sank, the teachers of Light / immortal masters of the Naacal Mystery School of Lemuria went to the Undal island and divided it into four quadrants corresponding to the male-female/logical-intuitive functions of human mind. The Ascended Masters did everything in their power to smooth the overall increase of density on this planet and a drastic lowering of consciousness. Hindus interpreted this phase of human evolution as entry into the Kali Yuga (or Age of Darkness). It was then that the Immortal Masters of the Naacal Mystery School decided to divide themselves into three groups and relocate to Khem (now known as Egypt), the Andes (Peru/Bolivia), and the Himalayas. There they materialized underground cities and maintained a low profile for many millennia, keeping themselves comfortably aloof on the higher harmonic dimensions. When conditions were right, they sent forth emissaries into this dimension, operating through local mages and sages, holy men, kings and queens. Interestingly, Nacala is a city on the northern coast of Mozambique. Nacala Bay is an area of outstanding beauty. It is believed to be the place of most powerful sorcerers of Southern part of Africa.
Night in Vladimir
Vladimir → Alexandrov (~130 km.) → Sergiev Posad (~60 km.) → Moscow (~70 km.)
Aleksandrov (~130 km. from Vladimir)
- Aleksandrov is one of the oldest residences of Russian rulers. It is associated with the above mentioned Alexander Nevsky (13th century).
- Aleksandrov was the capital of Russia in the 16th century under the rule of Ivan the Terrible. There is a legend that his famous library is still in the underground part of the Alexander Kremlin.
- Peter’s the Great daughter and future Russian Empress stayed in the Alexander Kremlin for 10 year.
- On the way from Vladimir to Aleksandrov are the birthplaces of the following notable people:
- Nikolay Zhukovsky (1847 – 1921) was a Russian scientist, and a founding father of modern aero- and hydrodynamics. He is often called the Father of Russian Aviation.
- Mikhail Speransky (1772 – 1839) is referred to as the father of Russian liberalism. He was famous reformer and a close advisor of two Emperors of Russia. Speransky was the author of the complete collection of laws of the Russian Empire.
- Vladimir Soloukhin (1924 – 1997) was a Russian poet and writer. He was born and buried in the settlement Alepino whose name fully correlates to the Syrian city Aleppo, one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world. Soloukhin was a passionate monarchist and wore a finger ring with the image of Tsar Nicholas II. In 1988 Soloukhin initiated the restoration of the Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Moscow. In 1997 he happened to be the first to receive a special burial praying in this temple after its opening.
Sergiev Posad (~60 km. from Aleksandrov)
- The Trinity Lavra is the main Russian monastery. Traditional pilgrim place of the Russian kings. It was established by St. Sergius of Radonezh in 14th century.
- St. Sergius of Radonezh is most famous Russian saint, Heavenly patron of Russia and the Russian tsars (kings).
- The island of Manhattan is the historical nucleus of the city of New York. Today, here are the highest skyscrapers, in which there are offices of the world’s leading banks and multinational corporations. Indigenous Indians considered this island sacred. Emigrants from
the Soviet Union have traditionally settled near Manhattan, in neighboring Brooklyn, to the south of which the famous Brighton Beach, washed by the waters of the Atlantic Ocean. In 2013 the so-called Russian beach unlocked the ancient mystery of New York. A strong storm washed away the mass of coastal sand into the ocean, and stones that had previously been hidden under water were opened. On these stones were found engraved faces of people very familiar to the Russian emigrants from Brighton Beach. Most of them were very close to the Slavic type, including the eyes, the hair style, the beard and the long mustache. One of these images strongly resembles St. Sergius of Radonezh (14th century), although the age of the stone images is believed to be around 5000 years, i.e. they were made 3600 years before the birth of St. Sergius.
Moscow (~70 km. from Sergiev Posad)
Night in Moscow
Август 22, 2017 English, Великий Устюг, Владимир, Властители, Древние цивилизации, Другие города, Иван Грозный, Индия, Москва, Пермь, Прокопий Праведный, Русская Америка, Стефан Пермский, Устюжские первопроходцы, Христофор, Эхнатон ДАЛЕЕ >